Zimride has a two-tier offering of rideshare software products for universities. The software is licensed to universities for an annual fee and provides students, staff, and alumni with a safe and easy way to find a carpool.
Zimride’s innovative carpool software addresses many of the shortcomings that limited the success of previous carpool systems. Zimride’s rideshare system delivers the following features and benefits.
- Built specifically for your institution with email verified sign-up
- Engages users with social profiles and optional Facebook functionality
- Proven to engage 10-20% of university populations due to its intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Integrates with other university transportation initiatives
- Easy to use and places no extra burden on your staff
- Provides hands-on marketing and promotional support to build a critical mass of users
Campus Carpool Demo
Carpool and Rideshare Benefits
- Reduce CO2 emissions: Zimride schools have demonstrated an average annualized reduction of 500,000 lbs of harmful carbon emissions.
- Save on vehicle operating costs: Students and faculty at Zimride universities have saved over $200,000 per year in vehicle operating costs.
- A low-cost, high-impact alternative to:
- Constructing additional parking spaces: $4,000 – $30,000+ each
- Building, operating and marketing your own web 2.0 rideshare solution: $100,000+
Many alternative transportation solutions (new bus lines, shuttles, etc.) require expensive research and infrastructure development. In times of tightened budgets, Zimride’s service allows you to maximize the efficiency of your current infrastructure to have a large impact at a low-cost.
Zimride is currently working with 100+ institutions to make ridesharing a success in their communities. References are available upon request to email@example.com.
Zimride clients include:
- Stanford University
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Cornell University
“If you haven’t heard of Zimride, buckle up because it’s likely the next non-word to enter the English language.” – ABC World News
“Ride-sharing software is not new, but Zimride is one of the first to capture the imagination of young adults wanting to make a difference and save money along the way.” – Ron Yoder, Web Communications Director, EKU
“Zimride is fantastic for students and faculty. It is a simple and intuitive system that is fun to use while at the same time allowing for a higher level of trust.” – Corey Earle, Former Cornell student and current Cornell faculty member
Get more information todayContact Us